Many traffic offences are considered a criminal offence that may be punishable by imprisonment, and/or a fine, and/or a loss of your privilege to drive. With every traffic offence conviction you receive, the penalties for the next violation may increase, therefore it is important to ensure your get the best outcome on every occasion.
If you have been charged with any of the traffic offences below please contact one of our dedicated and experienced lawyers at Legal Pathways:
- Driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol,
- Reckless driving, Dangerous driving, Careless driving,
- Speeding offences
- Driving on a suspended, disqualified or cancelled license,
- Dangerous driving causing grievous bodily harm or death,
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident,
- Failing to stop when called upon, high speed pursuits
- Failing to give name and address or identify driver
- or any other traffic offence
EXTRAORDINARY DRIVER’S LICENCE APPLICATIONS
In the unfortunate event you have lost your licence we can help you apply for and obtain an extraordinary drivers licence. In order to be granted an extraordinary licence there are certain statutory criteria that must be met, so if obtaining an extraordinary licence means the difference between maintaining your employment and livelihood then we recommend any application is done by one of our solicitors.